It’s easy to get caught up in the “doing” of the digital and social media marketing, and to forget about the “reviewing” and “improving” of it.
The start of the year is a great time to do a stocktake of where you’ve come from, where you want to go, and update your plan to get there.
That’s why I put together this Digital Marketing Detox!
Not “detox” as in: keep-away-from-for-a-while
I shared them daily on my Facebook Page in early January, but you don’t have to have done it then, or even at the start of the year!
The idea is just to break up your review into smaller, more achievable tasks, rather than being overwhelmed by a full review of your digital or social media strategy. You can do it at any time.
Here’s a quick index to each day’s suggested task:
- Day 1: Review your Goals
- Day 2: Review your Target Audience/s
- Day 3: Review your Brand Personality
- Day 4: Review your Keywords
- Day 5: Review your Content Strategy
- Day 6: Review your Digital and Social Media Channels
- Day 7: Review your Campaign Strategy
- Day 8: Review your Reporting and Measurement Strategy
Oh yeah, there’s 8 days in a digital marketing week…
Please also note that this is not a complete and comprehensive guide, but should give you some valuable tips on how to assess and improve your digital and social media marketing!0